Thursday, February 24, 2011

so, trinidad (and college) is approaching..


Hello world.
crazy.. but 16 days until we're off to TRINIDAD!!
sb yay!!
i hope everyone is getting their hearts prepared and getting excited to spend time with our class! 
i can't believe it, we get to serve, grow, worship and together.. best spring break ever :)
i hope while were there we will be able to grown our friendships deeper, and fall in love with God more as we serve.
Secondly, college, yikes! i can't believe the days are slowly counting down until graduation, summer, college! I am so excited to spend the rest of this year together through summer. And i'm so excited that everyone is almost set on where their going to college. I know that I am so excited for the LInk Year, and am preparing my heart everyday. I pray for all of my friends too, that each and every day they grow closer to the Lord and get excited more and more excited for college!
i love you all.
This post is very random.. and very.. eh doesnt make much sense, but I knew this blog would slowly die if I didn't start somewhere to pick it back up again.

peace.love.blogin

No comments:

Post a Comment